Co-Operative Financial Management
Compulsory Course 2 - Financial Management Co-operative is a basic knowledge of matters related to cooperative financial management with the following objectives:
- Provide understanding on the methods of evaluating the performance of cooperatives and managing cooperative working capital effectively.
- Introduction to Financial Management.
- Cooperative Accounting System .
- Understanding the Financial Statements of Cooperative.
- Evaluation of Co-operative's Performance.
- Risk Management and Co-operative Internal Control System.
- Cooperative Working Capital Management.