- Ensuring the governance of CIM is effectively implemented to strengthen the human capital.
- Suggests the improvement, increase and renewal of policies / directives / systems and procedures in CIM.
- Monitoring the service delivery system (MS ISO 9001/2008).
- Become the Secretariat and provide reports to the Committee on Integrity and Governance.
- Ensuring the implementation and institutional values of integrity in CIM such as through the exposure and early information in order to reduce the cases of misconduct.
- Synchronizing and monitoring the integrity programme.
- Implementing recovery programme of integrity.
- Producing articles related to integrity programme.
- Advising management in terms of integrity.
- Receive information or complaints about non-compliance or diverging action from CIM staff.
- Report if there is any breach of integrity.
- Receive, review, distribute and report any complaints to the service delivery of effectiveness of CIM.
- Ensures the compliance with the rules and standards that have been set and also to identify the weaknesses in the existing policies and regulations.
- Organize a scheduled and unscheduled inspections of the practices, systems or policies, laws and regulations in force.
- Ensuring the compliance with the instructions / regulations of CIM.
Tracking and Confirmation
- Detect and verify the complaints of misconduct and violations of integrity. While the misconduct of a criminal nature should be reported to the responsible law enforcement agencies.
- Become the Secretariat and present the results of investigations / findings to the Disciplinary Board for further action.
- Synchronizing action on breaches of integrity.
- Implementing measures for breaches of integrity.
- Organizations of Communication Officer to the Corporate Integrity Development Center (CIDC).
- Provides a reports related on integrity to CIDC,KPDNKK and JPA.
- Control the quality records of CIM (EN ISO 9001/2008).
- Checking on claims for overtime allowance.
- Managing the Medal awards / Star / Honors for CIM staff.
For any enquiries please contact the information as below:
03-7964 9000 (samb: 161/160/168)