This semi-scientific magazine will be published four times a year to give the opportunity to the citizens of MCI, cooperative citizens, agencies and interested individuals to highlight various issues related to the cooperative movement.
Coop Dimension writing guidelines:
- The article published is the author's own property rights.\
- The topic of the article is the newest, latest and is in accordance with the current situation.
- The article must be limited to 15 pages. The minimum rate is of 8 pages. The font used must be Times New Roman and size 12 with line spacing (line spacing) is an interval of one (single).
- Authors should include all references in the writing of the article by using the APA format(American Psychological Association)
- Attach pictures if necessary. Include personal information such as name, address, telephone number, bank account number and e-mail address.
Malaysian Journal of Co-Operative Studies
MJCS Writing Guidelines
- Writing language: English or Bahasa Melayu.
- Article Format: length of the article must not be more than 25 pages, typed using MS Word format, and use the skip 2 interval, Times New Roman font and font size 12.
- Article Summary: A summary of the article must not exceed 200 words that should be included in a separate page. Authors who write articles in Bahasa Melayu are also required to provide an abstract in English.
- Exposure Articles: Authors are encouraged to divide writing into an appropriate small topic. All references used must be listed on the last page of the article and should follow the format used in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Figure / Table: Every figures and table in the article should be labeled clearly.
- Writer's Background: A brief description about the author's background like the full name of the author/authors, the current address of author/writer, the position of the author/authors, educational level and experiences of the author/authors should be provided.
Contributed articles and journals (hard copy and soft copy) must be sent to the following address:
Investigation and Innovation Management Centre
Institut Koperasi Malaysia
103, Jalan Templer
46700 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan